Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Thursday, March 12, 2009

MORE VANESSA BRUNO!!!


This green shirt is 100% linen (which, as everyone knows, I think is the absolute best), and is a bit hidden in this photo, however it is an excellent outfit and does look fabulous with these unbelievable pants from the same delivery.



These tanks are also 100% linen and the colours are amazing. I wish we had four times as many of them as we do because everyone will want them and I know I won't have anywhere near enough!



This dress is ADORABLE. It has a chiffon underlay, and a 100% linen (yay!) sweater overlay (attached to the chiffon)... so cute, so girly, so easy, so pretty, so cool!!!!



These are so cool... they are a kind of silky material but are not silk. They feel amazing and are an elegant interpretation of this season's very hot harem look.


These are a super soft (I think pre-washed) cotton, unfinished edges, and are very well priced. Really easy cool addition to a spring/summer wardrobe, and are particularly good for travelling I think!