Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

3.1 Phillip Lim!! 3rd Fall Delivery!!



This is the runway "trapeze coat" that everyone has been waiting for! The material in real life is stunning! The lining is amazing!! I mean, obviously the cut is amazing, that goes without saying. But things like fabric and finishing is very important to me, so that's why I bring it up.




Omg, I love this dress. It's got this amazing forties movie star feeling to it... extremely elegant! No picture will do this dress justice, trust me!




This polka dot silk top is SO CUTE!! Classic Phillip. Paired with these awesome black trousers, also from this delivery.



Sasha is so obsessed with this dress it's not even funny! You can see why though, it's so cute! Its a great little day-to-night dress in a very wearable jersey.

No comments: