Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rag&Bone Pre-Fall Delivery!


Rag&Bone: you are so bad ass!!! I mean, not literally, because everything is totally unassuming and easy and cool, but not trying to be anything. I just mean that I really really really love everything you make because it is fabulous and unassuming and easy and cool. Ya.




Jacket. Lightweight wool. Suede collar. Killer fit. $672.


Close ups of good fabrics make my mouth water. Look at the stitching! Incroyable!!




Silk top. Awesome print. Lined in super soft Lyocell jersey. So enjoyable to wear! $312.



Silk crop pants. My latest obsession. I dare you to come and try them and NOT buy them. (muahahahahahahahaha) In case you are unable to resist: $229.

No comments: