Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Joseph... I think I'm falling in love with you (2nd Fall 2010 Delivery)

This delivery is so delicious I almost don't want to tell anyone else about it and keep it all for myself. Oh my god these double face coats are SO NICE!! I don't even know which one I like better... the black trench coat style one or the charcoal grey hooded duffle coat style. HELP!!!







This cardigan makes me crazy. It feels and looks like a billion dollars. See how nicely all three of these items go back to the Joseph cashmere grey turtleneck (with leather elbow patches!!!), the Joseph gabardine stretch riding pants (leggings) in army green, and the Sartore western style motorcycle boots?! *drool* *love*

No comments: