Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Monday, December 27, 2010

Rag & Bone Pre-Spring Delivery!!

I remember the designers of Rag & Bone, when talking about this delivery, said that they wanted items that were very wear-now, and I have to say, they succeeded with flying colours!























We love this washed denim cargo jacket, because it's that easy-to-wear casual for Vancouver, but it's interesting and painfully cool.








































We're not sure which colour of this amazingly cozy scarf-shawl hybrid is more amazing... thoughts?
























My rant on the Kennington jacket could go on for years! First of all, the leather collar? AMAZING. Second, the gorgeous olive green wool was supplied by a Swiss company called Schoeller, and GET THIS: the fabric is waterproof!!! IT"S WATERPROOF WOOL!!!! Who does that?!?!! AMAZING!!!!! I love you Rag&Bone, you guys are geniuses.
























This gorgeous oversize wool sweater has all the appeal of "I stole it from my boyfriend", but it's super soft wool, so you know it was totally made for a woman.

No comments: