Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Friday, March 18, 2011

Our Very First Carven Delivery EVER!!!

We have so many amazing brands here at Misch, you'd think it would take down some of the excitement about getting a new line, but NO! It doesn't at all. Carven is so awesome it's stupid.




















SHOES!!!!! I LOVE SHOES!!!!! I love THESE shoes!! So cute!!



















Carven's primary specialty I would say, would have to be dresses, which is by no means to say that they don't do amazing jackets, top, shorts, pants, and (my personal life long obsesssion) accessories, because they do.
































































Have you ever seen a dress quite like this before in your life?! Me neither, and I think it is absolutely stunning.














































God the back detail on this number blows my mind.















































We nicknamed this outfit the "meet you in Monaco" outfit. Which is handy. Actually, all jokes aside, this neutral palette of beige, taupe, terracotta, nude, and camel is one of things I am the most inspired by this season.





















Yes, it is big enough to carry a desktop computer, but sometimes, that's exactly what you need it for. Beautiful leather, beautiful design, and we think worth every penny of $781.




















If these are sold out when you come in, it might be because I bought them all. Every single one. Ya, that's right. I can if I want to.
























Rosegold hardware?! I couldn't be prouder if I had given birth to it myself.

No comments: