Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Chrissie Morris - Traffic Stopping Shoes

Update: September 2015 - I have do have a pair of these beautiful pumps below in a size 40 (fits like a size 9/9.5) on sale for $225! Do email if you're interested!




Have you ever met shoes you liked so much you were willing to bet the rest of your life on them? Chrissie Morris, London-based luxury footwear designer is running off with the title of "My Favourite New Footwear Brand" faster than you can say "Charge It."




Could they be any more perfect? Where do I sign?!!?! Small built in platform, suede/stingray combo. I dare you to try them on and then resist falling in love with your feet.





Oh. My. Dear. God. Where have you been all my life? Suede applique on mesh for an incredibly sexy cut out effect. A tassle pull on the zipper, and stingray heels? I am intoxicated.

No comments: