Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

FALIERO SARTI!!

I mean, it makes sense - they started in very high end fabric manufacturing, so of course they have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL fabrics ever!! I always joke that Faliero Sarti is like the Rolls Royce of scarves - but Italian. This stunning scarf, called the SIDNEY scarf, is a large modal silk printed number - featuring some really cute little monkies, a frog that looks like a really nice guy, and I'm no bird expert here so can anyone help me out? The whole print in general is my fantasy vacation, involving gorgeous orchids, a white sand beach, the sound of waves, birds and the tropical forest that I imagine to be right behind me as I lay on said beach. *sigh* Shout out to anyone in an amazing place right now for spring break!!! 



No comments: