Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Outfit of the Day: Alice vs Chelsea

The right transitional coat is a necessity for Vancouver girls - transition season is probably about half the year long! This amazing one from JOSEPH has such a beautiful texture - a cotton blend tweed - and we are all kind of obsessed! ALICE: Tonal greys is something I really love to see when the opportunity presents itself! I was channelling Miuccia Prada here with the JOSEPH pleated knee length skirt and the flat silver Achilles sneaker from Common Projects. Grey poplin blouse by Nili Lotan. 



CHELSEA: It's all about tomboy dressing for me - I usually just want to be comfy. All black really shows the grey off I think! The black boxy poplin top from JOSEPH, R13 black wax crop Kate skinny fit, and the black on black perforated leather Achilles low sneaker by Common Projects. 


No comments: