I am INHABIT-ing a land where every single garment is calling my name. I want to INHABIT these sweaters and never take them off, not even to wash them (gross. even for a joke)... I'm just imagining what the girls were thinking when the named the end all, be all knitwear company that makes our clients salivate like we were baking chocolate cake in here all day instead of selling clothes.
The contents of this box of heaven:
1. A cozy, yummy(yes, its edible), sexy long bodied, fitted 100% cashmere turtleneck.
2. A soft, lightweight 100% cotton white ribbed tank.
3. A cozy, sexy 100% cashmere v-neck cardigan with big buttons and ribbing trimming the neckline and down the front. The colour is near impossible to describe... its a (GORGEOUS) cross between forest green and turquoise. Perhaps a little bit like the colour of the ocean in this part of the world when you open your eyes underwater.
4. A very fine, soft, lightweight 100% cotton crew neck long sleeve knit in a lovely shade of taupe.
5. A vest/ sleeveless cardigan sweater in 52% cashmere, 48% cotton. Buttons down the front, diagonal herringbone-ish stripes in black and grey, a drawstring bottom, and a big cowl-neck-ish collar.
6. A looser weave cardigan in 52% wool, 24% linen and 24% cotton in beige. Its called a pointelle knit... Its a looser cut in the body, a little tie that holds it together in the front and also a tie on the size so you can wear it as a wrap... HOT (but that kind that doesn't look like you're trying)!