Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alexander Wang: will you marry me and give me clothes for as long as we both shall live?

Damn you, Alexander Wang. Damn you for being so, so very amazing at what you do.



If a dress could kill, I would get arrested for selling this, and you would go to jail for wearing it.




Ha ha, he never had a chance, poor guy.




A little bird told me that Holts has already sold out of this dress completely... and I can see why! It's sooo sexy, and cute, and not so formal that it would be hard to wear.




This high waisted, super tight mini is so sexy I could cry. I love the zipper up the back and this detail on the side (below).







This mini is an asymetrical wrap, and has the coolest foldover waistband detail.




This washed georgette top has a leather shoulder strap on one side. I love that! The leggings we paired them with unfortunately did not photograph very well at all, but they are INSANE. They are called the 'digital ottoman leggings', which only begins to make sense and you see the incredible ribbing and seaming detail on them. They are super heavy and are, I have to say, one of my favorite trends of the Fall season.




He refers to this design detail, shown here in a black skirt and white top, as "cage", which I like even more because of the name.




This vest is one of my favorite for the season! The little capelet overlay detail makes it a bit different, and its heavier fabric and tailored cut gives it a really great waist silhouette.



This 100% cashmere circle scarf is designed with a twist in it so it always lays fabulously... just like this. It also comes in black, I don't even know which one I like better! There is a beanie in the same fabric (all the girls who were lucky enough to get thier hands on one last year can vouch for how amazingly cool they are)!


No comments: