Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Friday, July 31, 2009

INHABIT!!



This great big fabulous cashmere-wrap-meets-cardigan is completely perfect for some chillier weather... it's hard to imagine, I know. But you will really wish you had it when it is!! It's the most amazing shade, sort-of navy and brown together, but it looks charcoal-ish.

We paired it here with the Alexander Wang waffle knit tee (taken too big and worn very well as a dress).






This taupe cashmere vest is also amazing, and I wish we had a lot more of these than I do, because I do sort of feel like everyone should have it. That is not possible however, I only have three...

Paired here with the forte.forte slip for my favorite colour combo of nude with taupey/grey! When it's chillier than today, imagine this fabulousness: this outfit, but with black leggings and the black Sartore boots. AMAZING.

Plus, we have one of each size of their amazing little basic cotton turtleneck in black.

No comments: