Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SARTORE!!! Better Boots Just Don't Exist.



Look at the pure simple beauty of this incredible construction. Quality is the most attractive feature to me, in anything.




The shading in this leather is worth, um, my firstborn.




The braiding detail on the back of these is so spectacular.




This classic boot is the ultimate (super well made) blank canvas black boot: this could literally be worn with absolutely anything!!




I love this detail on the back of the calf... it's so simple yet so interesting.




These amazing pull ons are actually black, despite the lighting in this photo, and have the most amazing psuedo military-riding vibe to them. I'm about to try them on and buy them, and my mouth is actually watering right now.

No comments: