Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

3.1 Phillip Lim Pre-Spring Delivery!!

3.1 Phillip Lim, these deliveries kill me because I get so excited about them that it hurts a bit.




I don't want this to ever sell out because I never want to not look at it anymore, but it will sell out, because it is STUNNING.




This linen blend wrap shirtdress is so awesome. Can be worn alone, or with tights, or layered with a really skinny jean. A fab cover up... I literally think this dress could be worn five different ways. Talk about mileage!! Plus, it is soooo cool.




The best little (cotton) jersey dress ever. The asymmetrical detail he is doing here is soooo pretty I think. And all the gathering over the bust is really flattering.



High waisted shorts remind me of the 70's in all the ways I like. A brilliant combination of ladylike and sexy. Worn with the asymmetrical detail cotton jersey top.




Gathered front silk dress in a lovely shade of vanilla.




The hand-embroidered lace skirt in black, paired with the merino wool knit belt and the panelled silk top with ruffle detail.




Double wrapped belt in black leather.



Merino wool high waisted belt.

No comments: