Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hanii Y Pre-Spring Delivery!!!

Have I told you lately? Have we talked about this? I LOVE HANII Y. Everything they do is so easy to wear.




Red silk top, and white linen blend skirt.




A linen blend shirtdress, in the most amazing vibrant shade of turquoise blue! You can't really see in the photo, but it has a rounded hemline, like a dress shirt... very flattering.

We decided that we love it with red lipstick. But then again, I love almost everything with red lipstick. I feel so bold. Like, 'don't mess with me, I'm wearing red lipstick' bold.




Great overcoat, in a shade of bone, it is a cotton/linen blend, a great little throw-over for the coming season.




This red silk dress is so cute and easy!! And a really wonderful shade of red, very punchy and bright. So much fun!! I think this might be my favorite colour for right now, paired back with all the neutrals we will be seeing.




This linen blend jacket (paired with a Phillip Lim skirt) has the most gorgeous beaded lapel detail.

No comments: