Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3.1 PHILLIP LIM!!! 2nd Fall 2009 Delivery!!



God, I love this dress!! One of his runway little numbies! Mmmmm.... ruffles.... The fabric is a little leopard print! It's such a showstopper, we only have three of them!



This is called the "plummage sequins" tank... it's made of these grey/black big sequins.... racerback style... pretty fabulous I think!



This military-style coat is another one of his runway pieces. I am really glad that we went for this one in this colour because it is such a standout! It's quite a light weight, and a cotton blend: a perfect topper!



I think what I love about the 20's was the beadwork on silk... this is also what I love about this top. I think it is so elegant, interesting and beautiful! In chiffon, a sheer sleeve, a beautiful print. This one comes highly recommended from yours truly. Paired here with a 5 pocked cotton twill bootcut from this very same delivery. I think Phillip Lim's pants are a really wonderful fit, if you are in the market for a pant of this description, I would encourage you to see these while we have them!




The same grey/black big sequins from the tank at the top of the posting, but in a really hot little mini dress! Because when you need a sequin mini dress, nothing else will do!




The print on this adorable and feminine chiffon ruffle mini dress is so, so sweet. I love it when Phillip does this kind of dress, because he does it very, very well!



The top, just a tee. However, if you have ever owned one of his tees, you know, they aren't just tee's, they are amazing. Here with this fabulous ruffle mini skirt!




Ruffles, ruffles, ruffles!! Printed silk top, and belt, both 3.1 Phillip Lim (obviously), here with that hot Alexander Wang mini skirt that looks good with everything.

No comments: