Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vena Cava!! Our 2nd Fall 09 Delivery!



Fringe!! This silk nude/black combo mini dress is so much fun!! Bare legs, ankle boots, tights, a leather jacket... I can see this worn so many different ways!




This strapless dress has awesome wiring through the top of it, and an amazing plunge detail in the front. Cute, sexy, fun...




This silk top with chain detail is one of my favorites, I love how it looks under a blazer, and I love how sexy these straps are on the shoulders. Plus, I have a real thing for red... it's so bold!




This double breasted knit sweater coat appeals to my practical side, but there is no compromise from my fashionista side... I love when I don't have to fight with myself!




More of the fringe trend... this time in a black and navy silk combo top. Styled here with the new Nobody black slim jeans that I think everyone needs so badly!




This silk dress in a gorgeous shade of green-blue is quite special: all boned through the plunging neckline, with a soft peplum flounce in the front, and with removeable shoulder pads... it's got a really fierce yet feminine vibe to it!! I would say it's almost eighties meets forties...



Fringe mini skirt. HOT.


No comments: