Welcome to the misch boutique blog

Find out about new arrivals, sales, events & holiday hours

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

GARY GRAHAM!!! Argh, I love him!! 1st Fall 09 Delivery!!!



Oh. My. God. When Gary Graham does a red dress, he does a red dress!! Fabulous neckline, interesting cut, but still an hourglass silhouette. It's the best of all worlds!!


This photograph of the back of the dress is particularly interesting because, not only does it look amazing from the back, but the dress can be worn back-to-front and looks amazing too!




This vest is completely reversible!! The front closure is so interesting, there are a few different ways to button it, but I love it with the contrast showing like this. We photographed it over another sweater from this same delivery, called the 'ballet knit top': how cute is that? It is a superfine cotton with some really interesting little details to it, beautiful for layering (obviously).






I am obsessed with this sweater, it is perhaps my favorite of the season so far, and for the rest of my life!!! Just kidding, I can't promise anything for the rest of my life. But it is an amazing sweater. I love it open, I love it closed. I love it over a dress, I love it over a tee shirt.







Another amazing dress from my new favorite man! A silk bodice top, and a crinkle silk (that probably has some wonderful name that I don't know) skirt... really flattering, really interesting... everything that I think is necessary in a dress!!




High waisted cotton skirt, blouson cotton top... the perfect slouchy casual look!

No comments: